Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Work Email!


From:  Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 12:14 PM
To: Lynndel ;  Scott
Subject:  Uchilda

Hi Lynndel & Scott,

I noticed that Uchida’s transcript is in the Math queue.  He is a transfer student.  I didn’t think that the transfer students were being routed to Math and Language?  Could you please clarify?

Also, let me know if there are there other unregistered transfer student transcripts in the Math or Language queues that need to be returned to the transfer paid queue.  Thank you!

Taylor

***

From: Scott
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 2:37 PM
To: Taylor
Subject: RE: Uchilda


Taylor,

Alas, I cannot clarify. I can’t even recall Uchida. I only recall Watanabe. And I think they recalled Pinto’s in the 70’s but I digress. Cool.

Perhaps you could cross reference those who have deposited with those who are in the M&FL queues. I don’t know who has deposited and who has not. There are strange deposits on my clothes after a good night’s sleep. It’s weird how queue is spelled.

Hope this helps! The more exclamation points the better! I always say! Except for when they aren’t necessary! But fuck it! This is a cold, amoral world and if we want strange deposits in our shorts and we want to use exclamation points even though the lord prohibits it, well, then fuck him! God I fucking love email! I would love to fucking email god if I could! Wonder what his email address is. Oops, forgot the exclamation point! Won’t happen again!


Scott
Associate Director
Wirthless University

No comments:

Post a Comment